Sales & Marketing
1. Brand manager
The purpose of this role is to define the Brand Strategy, develop operational and tactical plans to address the needs of all stakeholders, including enriching the patient experience in collaboration with the Brand Teams and the infield Teams and execute the marketing actions related.
- Experience as Brand Manager or similar functions in pharmaceutical company such as Medical, Marketing, Market access, Sales
- Master level with a Scientific background preferred
- Knowledge/experience in Immunology/Gastroenterology or hematology
- Dutch, English & French
2. Market Access Officer/Manager
Develop the scientific backbone of the Pricing and Reimbursement dossiers based on Systematic Literature Review and/or Corporate Value Dossiers. You will write the Pricing and Reimbursement dossiers according to legislation and templates. In addition, you will monitor and analyse new governments initiatives, potential change in law and broader developments (including parliamentary activities; both regarding healthcare and industrial policies); identify key trends. You will also contribute to policy related communications efforts, including policy newsletters, position papers and advocacy documents
- University degree in Sciences (preferably MD or Pharmacist) or an Economic degree with demonstrated interest in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in Market Access and/or Pharmaceutical/Regulatory Affairs is a clear asset.
- Good understanding of the challenges of the innovative pharmaceutical sector and the healthcare sector in general
- Experience in managing multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues.
- Proven ability to understand and clearly communicate medical and/or scientific topics
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
3. Product Specialist
As Product Specliast you will help launch & promote upcoming products and increase penetration to specialist in hospitals and/or private practice. You will achieve market share and volume growth by establishing privileged relations with the specialists and key decision makers of his/her product line to champion our client as a strong scientific and innovative partner within the specialty.
- Master’s degree/PhD in scientific area
- Knowledge of the therapeutic would be a plus
- Outstanding selling skills: be able to perform excellent sales calls
- Experience in launching new products is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch and good command in English
- Hard Working & Persuasive