Kaat Van Kerckhove
HR Business Partner in Kortrijk
Are you up to the challenge of starting your top job within an ambitious organization? Are you a warrior ... ?
House of Talents is active in HR services, we group 10 companies, specialized in bottleneck profiles: Sales Talents, Care Talents, Financial Talents, Executive Talents, HR Talents, Food Talents, ICT Talents, Science Talents, Technical Talents and Engi Talents. Our core values: specialization, expertise, innovation and customer focus.
We offer different HR services: recruitment & selection, project sourcing, interim management, temporary work, assessment & development centers and HR Consultancy.
Each company has its own identity and works within its own specialization, but we share the same DNA: We are open & communicative go-getters who thrive on results and quality, who love a healthy dose of FUN at work. We're united in the War for Talents!
One of our companies is HR Talents: a passionate, visionary HR interim management leader in Belgium, which is continually growing its Belgian and international presence. We know the HR community in-depth and connect with them every single day. This allows us to guarantee a perfect cultural fit between the candidate and the client's organization.
To support our growth on the Belgian market, we are looking for a dynamic MatchMaker !
- As a MatchMaker you search for new HR interim assignments, do the intake interview and match them with the ideal candidate
- You do a close follow-up of both the client and interim manager
- You build and maintain long-term, high-level contacts with current and prospective clients and partners, by networking actively
- You facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as other HR MatchMakers
- You don’t only represent HRBuilders, you are an ambassador for the whole House of Talents group
- You screen and interact with current and new HR freelancers and support the growth of our large network of Interim HR Managers
- You are a relationship Builder with, preferably, fulltime or ⅘ availability
- You have a network of HR contacts in Belgian companies
- You have an excellent knowledge of the roles & responsibilities within HR Departments
- You are a proficient “matchmaker” and preferably have a track record in recruitment & selection or equivalent activities
- You are motivated by working on commission and you show strong sales and entrepreneurial skills
- You like to work autonomously and are an excellent team player as well
- You are a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed colleague who combines a professional attitude with a great sense of humour
- You have great language skills (NL, EN & FR)
- A long term partnership (freelance contract or permanent contract)
- A very rewarding and motivating commission system
- The tools, support and marketing backbone you need
- The safe “umbrella” or “harbour” of a mature company/group under whose wings you can excel
- Dedicated, passionate colleagues in our #dreamteam
- A fast-growing and always moving business environment
- The freedom to organise your work from home
- A unique working environment on an office boat in Ghent, where we meet at least once a week
Did we do a good job in selling our offer to you? Let’s talk!