Senior Community Manager
+32 16 30 95 09
- Assess community landscape and determine strategies for developing, improving community relations.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with key advocacy and community groups and individuals.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders across the treatment landscape.
- Manages and executes meetings and communication with Community Advisory Groups to gain insights/feedback for strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Determines and manages promotional activities at key community conferences.
- Works collaboratively with Corporate Communications EMEA to identify synergies and maintain a positive corporate image within the marketplace.
- Works collaboratively with Government/Public Affairs and Market Access to identify synergies and maintain strategic focus on behalf of commercial team
- Effectively manages multiple agency partners to produce deliverables within timelines and allocated budget.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process and adheres to established SOP.
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Utilizes high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor’s resources and practices.
- Sets a positive example for others to follow – shares own expert knowledge – models standards of performance, offers guidance and support
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirement
- Master degree and proven experience in prior roles with Advocacy, Community and National Health systems and services is preferred.
- Proven expertise as a leader with well developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Must have a strong presence with ability to command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making.
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required.
- Proven project management skills, performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution.
- Must possess the ability to maintain, develop, and utilize a level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of products to Key Opinion Leaders.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups.
- Must be fluent in conversational and written Dutch, French and English.