Regulatory Affairs Specialist EMEA
One of our clients is looking for a RA specialist EMEA.
More about the client:
They are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. They accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional anti-ageing personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life. They offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. They are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in their staff.
In this role you will take on responsibilities in the Regulatory Affairs team and you will report to the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- On-time filing of regulatory submissions and post-approval maintenance of regulatory dossiers.
- Ensure product regulatory compliance for food supplements and food with national and EU regulations including composition, claims, labeling and product registration/notification requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interact with project teams and regulatory agencies in relation to submissions and other relevant topics.
- Develop a regulatory strategy for issues which could significantly impact project timelines and costs.
- Train other departments (Marketing/Legal/Quality/…) on regulatory requirements
- Able to write and critically identify and escalate issues to Regulatory Manager.
- Stay up-to-date and understand regulatory requirements and guidelines related to food and food supplements
Must Have Requirements
- Scientific Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalence through experience
- Work experience in Product Regulatory Affairs for food (supplements) at EU level is a plus
- Efficient and pragmatic approach
- Ability to systemically analyze problems and propose thorough and creative solutions
- Show initiative and ownership
- Eye for detail
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal. Every additional language is considered a plus
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced setting with evolving goals and objectives
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Team player
- Eager to learn, with a passion for healthy food and its legislative framework