Material Science Graduate
Recruiter in Herent
Purpose: Supporting development and modification of different metal and ceramic in collaboration with Front End Innovation & Material Science team and selected production partners.
• Support experimental development programs for FEI & MS team projects, focusing on production of porous materials and coatings.
• Generate technical data and samples through efficient and reliable laboratory experimentation and analysis.
• Execute given work programs with a high level of independence and in collaboration with the technical manager.
• Support defined prototyping efforts.
• With guidance, ensure project task progress including planning, milestones follow-up, and reporting through all stages of involvement.
• Master’s degree in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy
• Fluency in English (written /spoken)
• Open minded and committed to continuous learning
• Result oriented with respect for quality and timing
• Able to deal with changing environments and requirements in a professional and consistent manner.
• Willingness to travel during assignment
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment