Recruiter in Herent
+32 16 30 95 09
- Responsible for coordinating large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities.
- Liaises with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinates, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
- Typically, coordinates the preparation of annual budget, reviews monthly budget, reviews and researches variances.
- May coordinate group lease cars requirements and activities (at International Locations). May assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
- May screen and prioritize manager’s mail and email.
- Assists in the orientation of new administrative assistants and other staff.
- Ongoing, acts as a resource to other administrative assistants and is cross-trained to cover for another administrative assistant if he/she is out of the office for an extended period of time.
- Use advanced level software programs such as Excel, ChemDraw, Filemaker Pro, Access and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and LCD presentations.
- Under manager’s direction, creates draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data.
- In addition to Senior Administrative Assistant responsibilities, prioritizes workload involving multiple large projects/timelines. Such projects may include coordinating or leading the implementation of new and/or revised software applications/databases including interfacing with vendors, ensuring user training, etc. with minimal guidance.
- Arranges for needed resources in order to meet timelines.
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 3-5+ years administrative experience
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Active knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures. Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
- Has the ability to review the work of lower level administrative assistants.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using a number of office software.
- Work under minimal supervision. Receives occasional direction from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
- MS office skills
- Have the flexibility to work for 3 different departments (HIV, HCV and Commercial Operations)
- Be willing to work in a highly regulated environment