Trade Marketing Specialist FMCG
+32 4 277 45 20
Our client is a Belgian subsidiary of a large international player with Spanish headquarters.
They are manufacturer and market leader of a number of A-brands within the household products sector.
For one of their main brands, namely disinfectants, they are looking for a dedicated TRADE MARKETING SPECIALIST to grow even more.
Are you passionate about retail and already have your first B2B experience behind you?
Then this job could soon be yours!
- Develop and execute retail specific go-to-market strategies in coordination with marketing
- Communicate product value and benefits to external partners
- Work with teams to develop account specific playbook for key releases
- Provide retail customer feedback to internal teams
- Manage account specific trade budgets
- Monitoring and analyzing sales performance by retailer
- Recommending strategies for improving performance; including product refreshes or introductions
- Retailer-specific consumer marketing programs, retailer education programs, and pricing shifts
- Work with Marketing to develop selling tools
- Pricing strategy, channel inventory exposure, price protection monitoring and analysis
- Retail reports analysis and interpretation (i.e. Nielsen, Kantar, etc)
- Act as a liaison with third-party merchandising service providers
- Support for digital marketing
- Planning, logistics, and support for marketing and sales events including professional conferences/trade show
- Support Partner Marketing team with product launch and promotional campaign execution via end to end project management of timelines, creative deliverables, and compiling campaign overview presentations.
- Work cross functionally to manage a number of campaign deliverables, working with creative, sales, product, retail operations, and finance teams.
- Facilitate creative asset process- from briefing creative teams to routing partner creatives for brand review and compliance.
- Post campaign reporting: follow-up with partners for metrics/data on campaign execution effectiveness and support partner managers by providing analysis on the performance of the campaigns.
- Support budget execution, including partner specific budget forecasting, helping to create and track SOWs, POs, invoices, and flagging any budget risks.
- Other marketing and administrative duties as assigned by the department management team
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- You've got minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- You've got a very good command of French, Dutch and English
- Your main qualities are: strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- You've got a demonstrated success in managing marketing campaigns as well as a demonstrated strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to analyze varieties of data and identify market trends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
- Highly organized, self-disciplined, and a keen attention to details
You will be working in a booming business (covid and disinfection equipment = very smooth sales of course) where you can still make the difference to your customers.
Moreover, you can count on:
- Compensation between 3000 € and 3600 € bruto/month
- Year bonus
- intervention for the car and fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Net remuneration
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 10 extra-legal days off