Teamleader Mobility Services
Our client is looking for a Teamleader Mobility Services. They are an expert in operational leasing, fleet management & mobility management and active in nearly 30 countries internationally.
- You will be responsible for the daily management and coaching of the team.
- Manage and plan the workload of the team, in order to achieve the expected objectives.
- Reporting of dashboard and deliver special reporting internally or for clients.
- You are responsible of the start-up of new clients, during 2- 3 months.
- Interface and escalation point of contact for customers.
- Back-up in the team in case of absences.
- Coordinate all processes and set-up: implementation of new features, car policy, online tool.
- Organize and attend meetings with external suppliers: leasing companies, clients.
- You have about 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of leasing / fleet management is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch, French and English.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
- You are recognized for your ability to federate and motivate your team while maintaining a high level of expectation in terms of results and behavior.
- You have very good communication skills and are able to convey messages effectively, and are exemplary with regard to your team.
- Joining an international group present in more than 50 countries.
- You can participate in the company's newest projects.
- Attractive remuneration depending on experience in the position.
- Company car with fuel card.
- Group Insurance & Hospitalization Insurance.
- Electronic meal vouchers (€6/d) and ecocheques.
- Reimbursements such as telephone and internet.
- 6 days extra holiday