Key Account Manager
+32 4 277 45 20
Our partner is a well-established company with many years of experience in the field of small professional tools. It's the market leader in the Benelux and can count on a huge professional network of satisfied customers. As part of the management of large accounts, they are looking for a Key Account Manager for large industrial OEM accounts in Wallonia.
Are you used to manage important customers? You have technical affinities? Then continue to read!
- You will develop sales with major industrial accounts (OEM type), you will develop and implement a strategic sales plan.
- You build strong relationships with the different Business Units.
- You understand and analyze the needs and you bring adapted solutions.
- You are in charge of the management of your contracts. You negotiate and manage development.
- You monitor and analyze KPI's and sales indicators. You implement actions to improve performance.
- You manage projects from A to Z. You ensure a real follow-up.
- You have a bachelor's degree or a master's degree in sales or marketing.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in BtoB sales and in the management of large accounts in the industry (ideally OEM).
- You have an affinity with technical aspects, in the field of tooling is a must.
- Data analysis and sales strategy implementation are part of your skills.
- You have an excellent level of French and you master Dutch and/or English.
- You are a real team player.
- You have a central position in Wallonia.
- A salary commensurate with your experience.
- Car + fuel card.
- Laptop + GSM.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- Group insurance.
- 20 + 12 days of vacations.