Account Manager / Business Developer
Elien Van Wassenhove
+32 494 48 40 28
Our client is an IT company with over 20 years of experience in providing quality IT services in terms of IT infrastructure, server, storage, network and cloud solutions.
Due to their growth, they are looking for a motivated account manager / business development manager to join their team.
You are the company's ambassador and their public face. You are the first point of contact for new business while taking care of the relations with existing customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Capable of listening to the customer and truly understand his needs and the (IT) challenges he is facing
- Translate the customer needs in the solution that the company is proposing
- Explain functionalities of the offered solution, and how it answers the customer/project requirements
- Highlight the company's strenghts and their key differentiators
- Technical experts or consultants will support you and assist in explaining the more complex features.
- Responsible for selling projects and services
For existing customers your main tasks are:
- Relationship management
- Maintenance and strenghtening
- Good knowledge of the customers' projects and IT roadmap
- Upselling and cross selling
For new customers your main tasks are:
- Active prospection
- Good understanding of the project's needs, linking them with the company's solutions
- Presentation of solutions together with their partners and/or your direct colleagues
- Write proposals and answer all clarifications questions
You will report directly to one of the directors and will work closely with the marketing departement and technical team.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or an equivalent experience
- Good communication skills in Dutch AND English
- Passion for IT and new technologies
- You are customer oriented, motivated, and hunting does not scare you
- A frist experience in sales in the IT sector is essential
- Good analytical and poblem solving skills
- You can work both independently and in a team
- Curious by nature and want to improve your technological knowledge
What can you expect?
- Market-based salary
- Bonus system
- Company car with fuel card
- Daily fee
- Internet allowance
- Representation allowance
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- 6 additional vacation days