+32 491 62 74 93
VIP Support in Headquarter (Brussels).
Provide Operational support L2 / L3 in the area of End User Technology.
Contribute in developing workplace management by process automation.
Strong contribution in the use of and maintaining of a user portal and the knowledge base.
Strong contribution in the setup and maintaining of the hard- and soft equipment for end users including the support of the appropriate usage of this equipment by the users.
Hands and eyes for Infrastructure & network team as level 2/3 support.
- Provide VIP support to Board members and Cxx levels.
- Provide remote L2 + L3 support for the users for incident and requests.
- Improvement of the workplace management: implementing automated processes and supervise the execution of these. Eg software updates, Deployments with SCCM.
- Contribute in development of Self-service user portal, knowledge base.
- Make recommendations on system changes considering opportunities & potential risks to further improve usage and alignment with business needs.
- Contribute in standardisation of solution, software and support.
- Strong contribution in the setup and maintaining of the hard- and software equipment for end users. Setup and deployment of assets to both office and factory production teams.
- Participation in group or divisional projects in collaboration with international teams in order to develop or roll out new solutions.
- Ensure correct follow-up of and execution of software update policies in EUT area ( SCCM ).
- Identify training needs and propose training plans to ensure optimal usage of implemented solutions.
- Support the L1 support team when the recommended changes are deployed, including helping to resolve any issues.
- Collaborate Helpdesk and proximity team understand and investigate feedback or issues into the service/function/product provided and provide solutions for improvements.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
Expert in VIP support to Board members and Cxx level.
Expert in end user technologies Laptop / Desktop / Surface configuration & staging.
Expert in O365 (MS Office suite & collaborative apps).
Experience in collaboration with L1 service desk operations.
Experience of ITIL fundamentals V3 or V4 foundation qualification preferred.
Experience of knowledge base usage and maintenance of documentation.
The ability to speak and or Read any of the Following languages.
English, Dutch, French would be an advantage..
Strong knowledge in end user related technologies as well as base knowledge in other infrastructure related topics like Network, Storage, Backup solution and servers.
Practical experience with workplace management tools.
Proved experience in VIP support within multinational organisations.
5y experience in supporting users, managing incidents and Problems based on user input.
Highly motivated in delivering operational excellence and customer satisfaction in the way the support is delivered to the end users.