+32 491 62 74 93
Primarily responsible for analyzing and solving IT related issues in a skilled Service Desk setting. You advise and support employees with service requests, incidents and changes. You provide support by phone, email and in many cases by remote control. You register and process the tickets within our IT Service Management Tool.
You are able to recognize a pattern in incidents to identify problems. You will work as a problem owner, monitor the progress of incidents, service requests and changes and keep the business informed about status and progression. You are the link to specialists at 2nd level support, operations and suppliers. You are the representative of IT.
The main activities:
- Intake (by Phone and mail)
- Maintain contact with end users and colleagues
- Create work instructions, knowledge articles and keep them up-to-date
- Support, coach and train colleagues
- Incident Management
- Change management
- User and authorization management
- Participation in project teams
Hybrid: working part time from home, part time in the Helmond office (NL) and part time in the Herentals office (BE: Antwerp)
What we expect from you?
- Education and working level: MBO+/Higher National Diploma+/Foundation degree+ minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position in ICT
- Ability to work independent in a virtual team
- Excellent communication & customer service skills, result oriented, analytic, structured and process oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of (end-user) hardware and software, broad knowledge of modern networking and operating systems and Microsoft end user productivity software (e.g. Office365)
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Team player, supporting colleagues and training colleagues
- Language: English. German and Dutch are a plus but not required
- ITIL Foundations certified or willingness to get certified;
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position in an international environment;
- Various possibilities for learning, personal development and specialization;