Joris Van Staay
We are looking for an additional person into our Project Coordinator team.
These persons report into a Project Manager who is managing the project.
Typically this person has a technical background but is coordinating projects within the lab and production department.
They coordinate technical installations of third party vendors. These installations are mainly lab/production equipment which need to be connected to the IT environment (network, pc’s, servers) of
This team is the link between the IT department and the lab/production vendors. They need to guarantee that the installations are being done within the guidelines of company.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives.
- Collating and producing reports for review in line with project requirements.
- Coordinate resources in line with project plan to meet project requirements.
- Understands and can apply project methodology principles to their work to achieve a successful project outcome.
- Produce documentation in line with project requirements.
Location: remote work is the norm as long the Covid measures are in place.
The ideal candidate is a project coordinator (junior PM profile) with technical knowledge.
He should have awareness about infra components (network, AD, backup, security, VM). A technical expert is NOT required.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact me via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.