Junior Recruiter in Antwerpen
+32 491 62 74 93
As a passionate fullstack developer, your main responsibilities include:
- Switch between frontend and backend development depending on the current needs.
- Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions.
- Discuss ideas and solutions with co-workers.
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current and new technologies.
You are familiar with cutting-edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend and frontend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Strong interest in working with VueJs, React or Angular.
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- Experienced with, or strongly interested in Micro service architecture.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Jenkins, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, REDIS and/or Kafka.
- Knowledge of protocols such as REST, gRPC and websockets are a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
The skills that make a great fullstack developer in our team:
- You are a team player who shares his/her knowledge and experience;
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and goalgetter;
- You like to solve hard issues with a right balance between an analytical and pragmatic approach.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact me via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.