Sandra Van Overloop
+32 476 88 24 78
Our client is an innovative marketleader that exceeded his own growth expectations over the last 5 years and employs 600 FTE's.
As HR Manager you are responsible for the staff strategy and HR policy in Belgium with an emphasis on the growth of the human capital within the organisation. You ensure the implementation of that policy as well as the further optimisation of all employee inflow, retention and outflow processes.
Together with your HR team, you support more than 600 employees during their entire employee lifecycle and ultimately ensure optimal engagement and well-being within the organisation.
This key position is part of the Belgian management team and reports directly to the Country Manager Belgium (CEO).
- Leading, coaching and inspiring a team of 7 HR professionals and providing operational support where needed, with the aim of continuously improving and implementing HR processes and attracting and (further) developing top talent.
- Leading and organising HR team meetings: follow up on action points, ensure multidisciplinary HR cooperation in the onboarding of new practices, regular feedback on ongoing projects and HR events.
- Building a talent-oriented policy with a focus on engagement, performance and well-being, through a 360 human performance management approach with attention to succession management, leadership development, feedback culture, etc.
- Ensuring that the organisational design is in line with the fast-paced growth of this company, and offer support and guidance in this challenging context to employees and management.
- Strategically defining projects, cfr. automating the on boarding & payroll process (e.g. interfacing the different HR systems). Together with the relevant colleagues in your HR team, ensuring structured management and successful delivery of the projects.
- Defining priorities and plans based on HR analytics with the aim of creating a unique and sustainable team spirit and operational excellence.
- Strategically determining the training portfolio of the Academy in close consultation with Operations, as well as ensuring the quality of the training courses on offer and a correct partnership with third parties.
- Building a strong and value-based organisational culture
- Coordinating internal and external communication about staff, HR events, etc.
- As acting HR Business Partner for the Service Center, supporting and advising the management and 40 employees on day-to-day HR topics.
- Contributing to the preparation of the business and annual plan, including HR budget. Translating the management's business and strategic vision into a policy for theHR operations. Translate this policy into 'Objectives & Key Results' for HR Management and the HR team. Ensure the correct execution of the HR budget.
- Reporting HR KPI's and partial participation in the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
- In close cooperation with the Internal Prevention Advisor and Operations Manager, supervising the correct application of a legal compliance with all wellbeing policies.
- Monitoring HR trends, and through analysis formulating proposals for implementation in the organisation.
- Carry out the vision of the company and the values : being reliable - open - oriented @ solutions - clear communication - stimulating - focus on ethics and expertise.
- A Master degree in HRM, Communication, Psychology or similar
- Minimum five years of experience in an impactful generalist HR role with a healthy mix of soft & hard HR
- Proven success in building talent strategy and employee engagement with a diverse workforce, including self-employed professionals
- A fast-paced and high-demanding service environment is your natural habitat with an ambition to grow with the organisation on an international level
- Developing the full potential of an HR team of strong professionals and high potentials is intrinsic to your personality
- A hands-on and action-oriented mentality combined with analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Personality and positive attitude and the ability to build strong relationships and to act as a trusted advisor
- A solution- and result-oriented attitude with a pragmatic approach
- Innovative and creative thinking, combined with a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- General IT skills and a very good professional knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) is necessary
- The opportunity to be part of a young, progressive and fast-growing company with prevention, quality and integrity as key points
- A 'fast paced environment' with a lot of room for creativity, own initiative and interpretation of the job
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to grow together with you and make the Service Center run optimally
- Room for personal growth and real career opportunities within the organization
- A very attractive salary package