Total Quality Manager
Business Development Manager
+32 491 614 538
Neuhaus NV is a profitable growing Belgian company with several traditional chocolatier brands.
From their head office and atelier located in Vlezenbeek (Anderlecht), they are active around the world. With different brands like Neuhaus, Jeff de Bruges and Corné Port-Royal, the company generates a turnover of more than 90 million euros and employs about 500 people.
High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience are the keywords of their success.
Neuhaus strives for the highest level of quality standards throughout their complete operations. In order to secure their Operational Excellence culture & standards, and further increase and exceed their consumer satisfaction, we are currently recruiting a Total Quality Manager.
- Within this role your scope will go from “bean to boutique”, striving for a total quality management approach from raw materials until the final Point of Sales.
- Your areas of responsibilities include:
- Quality Assurance, Systems and Audits
- Food Safety & Risk Analysis
- Regulatory Affairs
- Continuous Improvement Culture
- You ensure a consistent quality level by securing, validating and improving the gained expertise in a Total Quality Management System.
- You will set standards for all in – house quality procedures, standards and specifications and assure legal standards are respected. You ensure that all manufacturing processes comply with the standards at both national and international level.
- You strive for a solid internal buy-in that will empower the collaboration with the operations and enhance the establishment and improvement of procedures, standards and systems.
- You will monitor the performance and timely report and document on the progress.
- Together with your team you will assure a Continuous Improvement Culture and enhance the different quality management systems.
- You will directly manage a team of 3 FTE’s.
- The Total Quality Manager will be part of the Supply Chain Department and will report directly to the Operations Director.
- You obtained a Master degree in Bio-engineering (or similar through relevant experience).
- You gained a strong experience within QA of which minimum 5 years within a QA-management role within the food or beverage industry.
- You are familiar with different Quality Management Systems (BRC, IFS, FSCC, ISO9000,…).
- You gained experience within Regulatory Affairs and Labelling Legislations.
- A proven track record and believe in Continuous Improvement Techniques & Tools and Lean Management are a must in order to propagate the principles throughout the company.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in English combined with a solid knowledge of Dutch and French.
- You love and are experienced in process optimizations and are able to analyze information, take initiatives and make decisions.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You are a real go-getter with strong leadership skills that excels in planning, organizing and problem solving.
Neuhaus offers an attractive salary package including benefits package and company car.
Neuhaus invests highly in personal development and growth opportunities.