Supply Chain Planner & Administrator - Freelance
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 859 621
Our client is a worldwide leading and innovative company, specialised in hightech end-to-end solutions.
We are currently looking to strenghten their supply chain department with a Freelance Supply Chain Planner & Administrator.
- Within this role you will be responsible for the supply chain planning respecting the KPI's of the department.
- You challenge your internal clients of the customer service and the sales department concerning their requested volumes and lead times.
- You maintain an accurate and detailed administration of the supply chain flows.
- You will lead/ support various improvement projects.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience within a planning role in a production environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and are excellent with tools and systems.
- As a person you are result-driven, proactive, perseverant and passionate about driving changes in order to become more effcient.
- You are a strong and confident communicator in Dutch and English.
Freelance assignment for minimum 12 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - starting ASAP