Supply Chain & Operations Director
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
GIMBER is the new “kick on the block”, as well as a fast-growing company that is making its spicy way through the zero-proof market.
Tired of the same old wine-drenched parties, Dimitri gave birth to GIMBER in November 2017 in his home kitchen, after months of digging for the perfect combination that would spice up his taste buds without making his head spin.
A crazy amount of premium ginger, water and good vibes later, GIMBER came to its official existence for you to dip your days & nights in the powerful bite it never fails to deliver.
They believe that people are what they drink & that they are what they bring to the market. In other words, to get the world hooked on a pure, natural & organic ginger drink.
To embody their kicking growth mindset, on a national and international scale, we are currently recruiting a Supply Chain & Operations Director.
You will manage the operations budget and will be accountable for the entire Operations Management consisting out of 5 divisions: R&D, Production & Purchasing, Logistics & Supply Chain, ICT and Project Management.
- You will give leadership and guidance to the overall Operations Management of the company, by empowering your teams, assuring a solid coverage of the business aligned with the strategic objectives of the company.
- You will analyze all in- and external operational flows & procedures that will allow you to set up, secure and further develop an optimal operations strategy increasing quality, cost savings and efficiency.
- Strong emphasis will be given to the overall Supply Chain, Production and Logistics Management, which is partly outsourced, for which you will monitor the KPI’s and service levels.
- You will focus on the key supply chain drivers through a solid S&OP planning that will reduce the inventory holding cost enhancing the working capital.
- You will assure a strong buy- in with your key suppliers assuring a constructive partnership that will enhance your TCO in terms of cost, delivery performance, flexibility, growth, quality, risk management, sustainability… and strive for continuous improvement.
- You will advise on (CAPEX) investments, structural improvements and assure projects come to cross departmental completion e.g. new production lines, packaging improvements, set up & implementation of ODOO…
- You will provide direction and support to the R&D and IT department.
- You will coach, develop and evaluate your team on a daily basis enhancing their competences and knowhow while focusing on solid team interaction and collaboration.
- You will have 5 direct reports – with 16 employees and you will be part of the Management Team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree and combine this with a minimum
- of 3-5 years of relevant experience within a similar role.
- Preferably you gained your experience within the Food or FMCG Industry. Experience within or start-up/scale-up is a plus. Experience within a fast paced, strong growing environment is strongly required.
- You are a real people manager assuring further team interaction and development and lead by example. You are able to interact, liaise and create buy-in at all levels both in- and external.
- You combine a solid analytical and pragmatic mindset & vision with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented leadership style.
- You speak fluently Dutch, English and French.
- You have proven to excel in work flow management and - optimization with multiple stakeholders, within a fast growing and changing environment, and love to bring structure and processes.
GIMBER offers you the chance to join a young, dynamic and fast growing Belgian company with a strong kicking growth mindset.
Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & apply now!