Supply Chain Analyst
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital infrastructures, offering high-value-added products and solutions that improve lives by transforming the spaces where people live, work and meet.
Around the world, the Group works to enhance electrical and digital building infrastructures, helping to digitalize them and shrink their carbon footprint.
Legrand has solutions for every type of building - residential buildings, datacenters, and other non-residential buildings; as well as industrial spaces and infrastructures.
The Group’s technological expertise, its leading positions, the breadth and variety of its offering, its international presence and the power of its brands combine to make Legrand a global pacesetter. Present in nearly 90 countries with a total workforce of over 38,200 employees, Legrand generated sales of nearly €7 billion in 2021.
Legrand Group Belgium, represents the Legrand and BTicino brand, on the BELUX market with a strong and innovative product portfolio.
Due to their increasing growth and further ambitions they created a new role for a Supply Chain Analyst.
In this role you will analyse the entire in- & external supply chain flow resulting in system optimisation and data- & project management:
- You monitor and analyse the supply chain activities in order to enhance inventory, quality, accuracy and efficiency securing the required service levels and KPI’s.
- You secure a solid interaction with your local and international colleagues and stakeholders from different departments such as Warehousing, Sales, Product Management, Customer Service,… ensuring an optimal supply chain performance, guiding them through change projects and providing input and feedback on different supply chain issues.
- You will implement new dashboards and/or systems and tools, where possible, aiming for solid and accurate forecasting and management reporting.
- You will support your team in key contacts with group suppliers preventing, anticipating or solving different supply chain issues such as lead time problems, cross analysis of stock/forecast/supply/shortages…
- You keep abreast on innovative market tendencies and developments and share this information with your stakeholders, taking into account the long term strategy of the company. You will play an active role in cross-functional projects.
- You report to the Customer Service Director with a functional reporting line to the Logistics Director, located in the Netherlands.
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics, supply chain or logistics management.
- A proven relevant track record of min 3-5 years as a supply chain or commercial business analyst or supply chain expert within an international environment.
- Strong experience and interest in ERP & EDI. Experience with SAP and Power BI are a plus.
- Passionate about the analysis of complex situations, problem solving and change management.
- You are able to work autonomously, while maintaining a strong helicopter view managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You are no-nonsense, hands-on, stress-resistant with a go-getter and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Proactive, agile, perseverant and resilient with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in Dutch and French combined with English.
Legrand offers an attractive salary package including benefits package and company car. They invest highly in personal development and growth opportunities.