Solution Development Manager - Industry
+32 499 90 31 47
Our client is a solid market leader within the Chemical Industry. To support their further growth ambitions, we are looking for a Solution Development Manager - Industry
As a Solution Development Manager you will be responsible for incoming inquiries (commercial department) and you will propose the best solutions for company's clients. You are the link between sales, internal and external solution providers.
- You will look for the optimal and sustainable total solution, taking into account: total cost of ownership, best available technology, continuous improvement and innovation in production processes, changing market conditions etc.
- You will also manage commercial relationships with external providers as well, with these providers you will negotiate to obtain optimal price and service conditions for your company and its customers.
- You ensure permanent coordination and follow-up of your internal and external stakeholders
- You have a Master’s degree (Scientific background) and 5 years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent by experience. Experience within waste management is a plus.
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a result-oriented and hands-on approach
- You possess good project management skills and are a strategic thinker
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team and pleasant working environment
A competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits