Senior HR Business Partner
Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading international market player within the FMCG.
In order to further optimize their human resources department they created a new role to ensure an optimal service towards all internal clients and employees for a Senior HR Business Partner.
- Through your genuine interest in people, and their drivers, you ensure a good relationship with the different internal departments and stakeholders. You assure a solid business understanding in order to better comprehend their challenges, KPI’s and possible concerns.
- Together with the HR Director you will be responsible for all HQ recruitments with a strong focus on Sales, Marketing, Finance and ICT . You will manage the recruitment budget.
- Together with your colleagues and the HR Director you will work towards a more strategic HR department, limiting the amount of operational tasks and enhancing efficiency. Therefore you will define and implement policies and procedures that will support the management in their organizational goals.
- You will participate in different HR projects.
- You will advise on questions regarding social legislation both towards employees and management.
- You will initiate a new employer branding strategy resulting in a solid, (pro)active recruitment tool through: corporate movies, jobsite, testimonials etc.
- You will take on the challenge to further develop the recruitment and performance management skills of the different stakeholders and managers in order for them to be more autonomous.
- You will report directly to the HR director and will work in close collaboration with your HR colleagues.
- Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- You gained a solid experience as an HR business partner for a white collar population, preferably within a commercially driven company.
- You gained a few years of relevant recruitment experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a solid knowledge of Belgian social legislation.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of empathy.
- You have a strong problem solver mentality striving for a correct balance between both the employee and the company’s best interest.
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and result driven with a service oriented mindset.
- You have solid listening skills and will make your decisions based on objective feedback.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including benefits package and company car.
You will have the opportunity to work for a company that invests highly in personal development and growth opportunities.