Senior Contract Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Our client is an international and leading company active in Information Technology & Services. They are active in more than 60 countries and employ more than 15.000 people, and growing.
To further secure their growth ambitions we are currently looking for a Senior Contract Manager (BE).
You are responsible for a professional and effective contract management life cycle, ensuring compliance with all contractual requirements and obligations:
- You understand the company and products in order to identify risks, develop solutions, mitigation- and negotiation strategies.
- Together with the Legal and Sales department you conduct complex contract negotiations with new and existing clients.
- You support and advise your internal stakeholders on the content of contracts, risks, contractual rights and obligations.
- You will act as a SPOC, for internal departments (Legal, Sales, etc.) and clients, assuring a solid interaction in order to ensure a clear vision of the contract management needs and the expected service delivery. You will support and participate where needed.
- You ensure that all contracts are in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- You act as an expert in case of disagreement and ensure a solid solution.
- You will report directly to the Head of Contract Management.
- You obtained a master degree in Law or Economics.
- You have gained at least 5 years of experience in a similar position with a solid track record in managing large and complex contracts.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to gain buy- in both in and external.
- You are a proactive, dynamic and result driven person with strong attention to detail.
- You are highly customer and service orientated.
- You are stress resistant and able to cope with continuously changing situations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French and English, Dutch is a big plus.
Our client offers you the chance to join a strong, solid and dynamic company with room for further personal development and growth.
They offer an attractive salary package including benefits.