Sales Manager Venues
Business Development Manager
Easyfairs is one of the leading event organising companies in the world. With now more than 500 staff members, and growing constantly, they organise more than 200 events in 14 countries and manage 10 event venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden.
Their venues serve as flexible, technologically advanced platforms for hosting both Easyfairs and Guest Events such as exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, concerts, sporting events, TV shows or what about vaccination or test centres in Covid Times?
Easyfairs promises a great and warm experience exceeding your expectations.
Even though we can engage with each other digitally, we crave for the human touch.
A first meeting, a face, a handshake, a physical encounter: that’s what sticks in our memory. Live events are platforms for establishing the most solid and enduring relationships and trust.
Are you ready to embark on a journey into the future where creative entrepreneurship is at the heart of our itinerary? Are you ready to try new things, think differently and take calculated risks? Visit the Future with Easyfairs!
For their Venues in Belgium (Flanders Expo, Antwerp Expo, Nekkerhal Brussels North & Namur Expo) we are currently recruiting a Sales Manager Venues.
- Together with your team (3 FTE’s) you will be accountable for the commercial allocation for all Belgian Venues while ensuring an outstanding occupancy rate.
- You will align with both new and existing customers at all levels assuring a broad portfolio of events such as exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, concerts, sporting events, TV shows, corporate events… While emphasizing on the need of your customers you secure a tailor made proposal for both unique and recurring/non – recurring events.
- You will set up a long term and future proof commercial strategy which you translate in a practical and clear action plan enhancing further growth and business continuity.
- You keep abreast on market changes and tendencies and visit different events on a regularly basis. You are aware of the importance of business networking.
- You will initiate and enhance new marketing initiatives with the support of the marketing department.
- You will “lead by example” ensuring further growth and development within your team and focus on key account management.
- You will follow up and challenge on all commercial activities and outcomes in order to have clear insight on the determined KPI’s.
- You will strive for process optimisations and initiate and support different project management initiatives related to your department.
- You will manage a team of 3 Account Managers and report directly to the COO & Head of Venues.
- You have a bachelor degree combined with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant commercial experience. Experience within a people management role is mandatory.
- You gained your experience within a relevant, tailor made service industry such as the Hotel/Catering/Facility Industry or Venue & Event Management.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are a real people person able to interact and create buy-in at all levels both in- and external.
- You combine a solid analytical and commercial mindset with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented leadership style.
- You ensure proper commercial values & business ethics.
- You are well structured with respect for timing and deadlines.
Easyfairs offers a challenging, exciting opportunity within a growing and dynamic company combined with a company culture based on objectivity, optimism and open-mindedness. They offer an interesting salary package, including benefits, bonus and company car and access to a broad training portfolio.
You will be working mainly from the Ghent offices with flexibility towards the other Venues. Partially home office possibilities after initial running in period.