Quality Assurance Specialist
Business Development Manager
+32 491 614 538
Neuhaus NV is a profitable growing Belgian company with several traditional chocolatier brands.
From their head office and atelier located in Vlezenbeek (Anderlecht), they are active around the world. With different brands like Neuhaus, Jeff de Bruges and Corné Port-Royal, the company generates a turnover of more than 90 million euros and employs about 500 people.
High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience are the keywords of their success.
Neuhaus strives for the highest level of quality standards throughout their complete operations. In order to secure and further develop their Quality Department we are currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Specialist.
- You will assure the day-to-day follow up of all safety, quality and hygiene regulations, for all employees and external service providers on site, securing the overall quality for all products that are produced in or external.
- Together with your colleagues you will be accountable for a correct and solid total quality management system where you ensure the required standards are met towards:
- Food Defences
- You will support and contribute to the further development of a total quality assurance management approach. Therefore you will assist, train and guide the line operators towards quality ownership.
- You will follow up on all quality issues related to production and warehousing (including CAPA) and will be responsible for the entry control for all raw materials. You will handle all supplier complaints.
- You ensure all quality, hygiene- and infrastructure audits are carried out in compliance with the audit program.
- You will follow up on:
- PEM programs
- You will draw up quality reports and reviews.
- You report directly to the Quality Manager and work in a close team of 4.
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor degree, preferably food or nutrition related, and combine this with a proven track record within quality assurance of minimum 3-5 years.
- Ideally you gained your quality assurance experience within the food or FMCG industry. Experience within a production environment is a must.
- You are familiar with the food safety and quality regulations as well as the applicable regulations towards Occupational Safety.
- You are action- and detail-oriented, stress-resistant and service-minded.
- Enhancing constructive contributions towards quality management comes naturally to you.
- You like taking initiatives while identifying possible improvements and launching improvement actions.
- You are a strong communicator at all levels, able to communicate in a clear and timely manner assuring strong stakeholder management.
- You work autonomously but are a real team player.
- You are fluent in French with a good level of English and Dutch.
Neuhaus offers an attractive salary package including benefits package. They invests highly in personal development and growth opportunities.