Product Marketing Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Parts specialist TVH is a world leader for parts for material handling and industrial, construction agricultural equipment. The company with a strong focus on customer and employee centricity serves customers in more than 180 countries, has over 4500 employees worldwide and a turnover of more than 1 billion euro.
The unequalled know-how is reflected by a database of more than 44 000 000 article numbers, of which well over 900 000 references are in stock. Whatever part customers need, they find it all at TVH. Furthermore, TVH’s electronics department is Europe’s largest and best-equipped service centre for the repair of electronic parts for mobile elevating work platforms, mini-excavators and skid-steer loaders. In addition, TVH is also known for its training centre ‘TVH University’, where technical courses are given.
To meet their further growth and development ambitions we are currently recruiting a Product Marketing Manager.
As Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for the definition, monitoring and effective execution of the product marketing strategy in line with the overall company strategy and e-Commerce plan.
You manage a team of 5 Product Marketeers, 3 Digital Product Content Writers and 2 Product Data Coordinators. Together you maximize the online and offline marketing presence of our product offering, trigger digital marketing traffic and optimize conversion to online sales.
- As a real people manager, you take care of their development, coaching & challenge them to expand their skills, help them when needed to make them grow within the company. You create an excellent team atmosphere that enables success.
- Together with your team you develop and execute the product marketing plan and strategy for each product family as well as for their service portfolio in line with the growth and revenue objectives, in alignment with sales strategies and marketing goals.
- In order to optimize the product portfolio performances, you translate the defined product marketing strategies into concrete action plans per product group, substantiated with SMART objectives, as well as a budget and resource planning.
- You set ambitious objectives and deliverables for your plans, you effectively communicate these to your stakeholders, and you drive performance through pro-active follow-up.
- You collect input from your internal stakeholders and gather in-depth knowledge of customer and market needs to keep abreast of market- and product trends.
- You manage your own marketing budget and report to the Marketing Manager EMEA & APAC.
- You obtained a Master’s Degree in Applied Economics, Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- You have 5+ years marketing and product management experience in an international, B2B and technical environment.
- You have a demonstrable track record of delivering robust marketing strategies and achieving market growth in a large and complex market segment.
- You have a result-oriented and hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives.
- You are a strong people manager whith excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders at all levels and across all the functions of the organization.
- You are analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You are stress resistant and able to cope with continuously changing situations.
- You are Are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and orally - knowledge of another language is a plus.
TVH offers you the chance to work in a world leading and stable company with international exposure and a high quality product range in combination with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
A professional organisation where autonomy, initiative and adaptability are recognized and stimulated.
TVH Group offers you a state of the art salary package including company car, extra-legal benefits, bonus and a solid work-life balance.