0479 32 46 74
Sioen Industries is a global market leader in coated technical textiles and high-quality protective clothing. They are a Belgian multinational, headquartered in Ardooie, West-Flanders, and have a global network of around 4,800 employees with activities in 23 countries.
The Apparel division of Sioen focuses specifically on the production of technical apparel for a variety of different markets with people working in circumstances where safety, comfort and protection are extremely important.
The R&D department is the beating heart of Sioen Apparel. Their excellent product knowledge and unrestrained creativity, obtained through the extensive handling and testing of their products, allow them to develop revolutionary, new products and improved solutions for existing products. They live by “Protection through innovation”.
As part of their further growth ambitions in their Apparel division, a new position has been created for a Pricing Analyst.
You are responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class price setting principles and will support Sioen in achieving and maintaining commercial pricing excellence. You will act as the liaison between Sales, Purchasing, Masterdata and Controlling.
- You create pricing models that maximize profitability, taking into account predefined product specifications and client specific technicalities and/or innovations.
- You actively monitor the TCO of the different products, support on improving the quality of standard costing and analyse the standard cost, the commercial cost and the desired markup.
- You keep abreast on market changes & tendencies and proactively identify pricing opportunities in close collaboration with the sales team.
- You provide the management team with pricing and performance recommendations and analysis through well-structured presentations and efficient reporting.
- You will report to the CEO, with a dotted reporting line to the Controlling Manager.
- You obtained a Bachelor's or Master’s degree and gained at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, Pricing Analyst or Purchasing role.
- You are passionate about the analysis of complex situations and have experience in working with large datasets and databases.
- You have a strong analytical and communication skillset which allows you to recommend and motivate price adjustments and developments to cross-functional teams and senior management.
- You are proactive, agile, perseverant and resilient with a positive attitude.
- You are hands-on, stress-resistant and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Knowledge of SAP and reporting tools such as BI are considered a big plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and possess a good knowledge of French.
You will join a stable, growing, profitable and international family business where taking initiative and self-development are highly encouraged.
Additionally, Sioen offers an attractive salary package in combinations with additional fringe benefits.