Key Account Manager (Chemical Industry)
Senior Consultant in Berchem
+32 499 90 31 47
For our client, a well-known market leader within the chemical industry with several sites in Europe, we are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to support their further growth.
As a Key Account Manager you will build long-term relationships within a network of important industrial companies within the Benefra area (Life Sciences, Environmental Technology, Chemicals etc.).
- You are responsible for your customer portfolio with a main focus on acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and maintaining sustainable customer relationships
- You will expand relationships with existing and new customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- You have a Master's degree (Scientific background) and 5-years' experience in a similar role or equivalent by experience. A solid experience within waste management is necessary.
- You possess good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you get lots of energy out of partnerships
- You have a result-oriented hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives
- You can work autonomously and are willing to go the extra mile
- Fluency in English and Dutch and French is required
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team and pleasant working environment
- A competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits