Freelance Supply Chain & Operations Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
For one of our clients, a dynamic, ambitious and innovative scale up company active in the Food industry, we are currently recruiting a freelance Supply Chain & Operations Manager for a challenging assignment.
- This role requires an agile, strategical, operational and commercial approach for all supply chain activities as a key service role meeting the expected business requirements enhancing a cost-efficient supply chain strategy.
- You manage the startup of the collaboration with their 3 PL service providers, build and maintain a strong and solid working relation with them and monitor their performance.
- You will assess all logistic and supply chain activities and strive for potential optimizations ensuring smooth supply flows.
- You keep abreast on the entire operational flow in terms of inventory allocation and - management assuring working capital reductions.
- You will have a key role in optimizing their, recently implemented, ERP system.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a solid supply chain management experience, preferably within the food industry.
- You are able to actively manage your logistics service suppliers.
- You have a solid experience with change management and are able to map, analyse & optimize processes.
- You have excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French are an asset.
- Freelance Assignment starting ASAP.
- Min project duration: 3-6 months, full time occupation
- Brussels based combined with hybrid working.