Freelance - Quality Assurance Specialist
+32 499 90 31 47
For our client, a leading international market player within the FMCG, we are looking for a Freelance Quality Assurance Specialist.
- You will be responsible for the daily follow-up of safety, quality and hygiene regulations
- Maintain Quality Management System documentation in accordance with Quality policies, food legislation and relevant Quality standards; HACCP, BRC, IFS, GMP, Food Defense etc.
- Investigate quality issues using applicable process improvement problem solving techniques to maintain the required compliance level
- You are monitoring the overall quality for all products
- Responsible for the quality reports and reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Sciences
- 5+ years experience in a Quality Assurance role within a FMCG/Food production environment is required
- You have a solid knowledge of relevant Foods Quality standards
- Experience of HACCP, food safety and quality systems within the food industry
- Compliance following attitude with high degree of attention for detail
- You are a real teamplayer with strong communication skills
Freelance opportunity - Projectstaffing is also possible
Brussels - Start ASAP - min. 4-6 months