Freelance Digital Business Analyst
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Our client a leading company withing the Service Industry is looking for a Freelance Digital Business Analyst.
As a Digital Business Analyst you identify the question of the business, analyse their needs and translate them in IT/ Digital solutions.
- You coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to translate their needs into business requirements and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- You will take part in the search & delivery of realistic/effective solutions to complex business challenges: provides expertise in the search and implementation of digital (marketing ) solutions.
- You provide support during the the test cycles and take care of the change management.
- You will identify the impact of business specifications and related system changes on existing back-end and front-end processes.
- You build and maintain good relationships within Engineering, with the Business partners, Operations and the different departments of IT.
- You have a Master’s degree.
- You have+ 3 years of relevant experience in working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing environment.
- You have experience in different digital technology areas: Content Management: (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, etc.), Ecommerce (Websphere Commerce, Oracle ATG, etc.), Digital Marketing: (social media, personalisation, targeting, SEO, PPC, etc.), Front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, etc.)and Infrastructure (cloud, SaaS, security, server technologies, etc.)
- You have experience in rapid prototyping tools (Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, etc.), project management tools (Jira, Sharepoint, MS Office Suite, Microsoft Project, etc.)and project management methodologies (Prince 2/PMP/, Agile–scrum, etc.).
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You have good understanding of IT and testing.
- You are quality-minded and have an eye for detail.
- You have a well developed analytical, conceptual and synthetic mindset.
You will get a full-time contract of 7 months (from December 2020 to June 2021).