Freelance Communication & PR Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Our client is an international and leading company active in Medical Devices. We are currently looking to strengthen their internal organization with a Freelance Communication & PR Manager.
You develop & implement their communication & PR strategy following international guidelines and answering local communication needs in line with the Marketing strategy.
- You leverage their key messages in order generate positive coverage and to improve overall brand and product launch.
- You coordinate all public relations activities, create the agenda and content for press releases, signed articles and thematic presentations.
- You identify and build a strong network and long-lasting relationships with key opinion leaders: press, bloggers, experts, etc.
- You gained minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience within a similar role and have extensive experience within the Medical Devices/ Healthcare industry.
- You have a strong network of key opinion leaders within the Medical Devices/ Healthcare industry.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to gain buy- in both in and external.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications in Dutch, English and French.
Freelance assignment for minimum 3-6 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - starting ASAP.