Freelance Business Development Manager - Foodservice
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
For our client, a leading player in the FMCG-industry, we are currently recruiting an experienced Freelance Business Development Manager - Foodservice.
As Business Development Manager you are responsible to drive new business and work on account management towards national Wholesalers in Belgium and Luxemburg. You create an effective commercial plan to secure a profitable growth to the business decisive partners/wholesalers in Foodservice. As a key member of our OOH-sales team you apply a consultative selling approach in order to position our client as a top-of-mind supplier.
- You design, communicate and implement a commercial strategy & account business plans for your clients.
- You monitor market and industry trends, collect customer insights and develop products in conjunction with NPD colleagues.
- You report to the Sales Director.
- You obtained Bachelor or Master degree combined with 5 years of experience within the out-of-home market.
- Conceptual thinking to develop a strategy that matches market opportunities with our business strengths and that provides direction to achieve our objectives.
- You have trong organizational and follow-up skills, but with high flexibility to constantly changing circumstances
- Fluency in English & Dutch is an absolute must, French is big plus.
Freelance assignment for minimum 3 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - starting ASAP