Engineering Project Manager Western Europe
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 859 621
Our client is a solid market leader within the Chemical Industry. To support their further growth ambitions, we are looking for a Project Manager Western Europe.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a wide variety of international projects, between €10 million and €300 million. You will ensure that the projects are delivered on-time and within scope, quality, and budget.
- You will develop new projects from scratch until comletion of the project: choosing concepts, managing stakeholders, building your project team, etc.
- You ensure permanent coordination and follow-up of your internal and external stakeholders.
- You intervene in (technical) problems and make adjustments where necessary.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Industrial Engineering.
- You have a proven track record of 10 years Project Manager of large Industrial Sites/ Installations.
- With your excellent people management and communication skills you succeed in getting the best out of the Project Team.
- You are no-nonsense, hands-on, stress-resistant with go-getter and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You are a flexible person, who is highly adaptive.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, with a good understanding of French.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of interesting and challenging international projects.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including benefits package and company car.