District Sales Manager Pharma
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
For more then 30 years The PiLeJe Group, has been manufacturing and distributing its products. These products embody the Group’s expertise in the field of micronutrition, phytonutrition and the use of microbiotic strains.
PiLeJe’s products are always prescribed or recommend by a strong network of healthcare professionals assuring tailored advice to all individuals.
PiLeJe, founded and headquartered in France, has known a strong international expansion resulting in 8 subsidiaries in Europe: Germany, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Switzerland. Through this expansion and strong partnership management they serve 43 countries outside of France.
To further secure their growth ambitions in their Benelux subsidiary we are currently looking for a District Sales Manager Pharma.
- In this role you will be accountable for the further geographical development of PiLeJe Benelux, for the Flanders Region, in order to achieve the company’s further growth and turnover ambitions whilst enhancing and developing the skill set of your team.
- Together with the management you will set up the commercial strategy and translate this towards the defined regions in a practical and clear action plan securing business continuity.
- You will “lead by example” ensuring further growth and development within your team assuring a correct implementation of the regional action plans.
- Next to managing and training your team you will identify and approach potential strategic business partnerships through the diverse distribution channels.
- You secure an end to end contract management.
- You keep abreast on market changes and tendencies and visit different events on a regularly basis. You are aware of the importance of business networking and interact with key external contacts such as prospects, important clients, opinion leaders, influencers etc.
- You will report directly to the Benelux Operations Manager and manage a team of 3 FTE’s.
- You have a bachelor degree combined with a relevant experience within a similar commercial role.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is mandatory. Knowledge of nutrition, micronutrition or phytotherapy are highly appreciated.
- You gained at least a first people management experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English with a solid level of French.
- You are a real people person able to interact and create buy-in at all levels both in- and external.
- You combine a solid analytical and commercial mindset with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented leadership style.
- You ensure proper commercial values & business ethics.
PiLeJe offers a challenging, exciting opportunity within a growing and dynamic company with room for autonomy and personal development opportunities.
They offer an interesting salary package, including benefits, bonus and company.