Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
The family-owned company, ARTE nv is an internationally leading company, specialized in the design, production and distribution of high-end/ quality wallcoverings. The company has corporate showrooms in Paris, The Netherlands, London and LA.
The products are manufactured in-house through environmentally-friendly processes as well by external partners who apply the same quality and sustainability norms.
In order to support their further growth ambitions we are currently supporting Arte with the recruitment of a Designer wallcoverings.
You are responsible for the entire development process of new and luxury wallcovering collections.
- Creating and presenting design concepts, in collaboration with the Design team and Studio Design Manager: materials, graphic styles, moodboards, etc.
- Create and manage detailed technical packages, including material specifications and color details.
- Liaise with the internal and external production teams on ongoing projects/ collections.
- You work closely with different stakeholders: Supply Chain Manager, Draftsmen, Engravers, Manufacturers/ Suppliers, etc.
- You keep abreast of industry trends, market competitors, and trade shows for new materials, colors and design trends.
- You report to the Studio Design Manager.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master in Textile, or related field (Interior Design, Graphic Design, etc.).
- You have +3 years of professional experience as a Designer for the wallcoverings and/or textile sector.
- Understanding of the specifications of different materials, dyes and the production processes of textiles.
- Solid knowledge of graphic software such as AVA, Photoshop, Pointcarré, etc.
- You are a real trendwatcher and you have an eye for detail.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to gain buy- in both in and external.
- You enjoy to work in a fast-paced and design-driven environment.
- You have a strong team player mentality in combination with the ability to work autonomously.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French are strong assets.
Our client offers you the chance to join a strong, creative, solid and dynamic company with room for further personal development and growth.
They offer an attractive salary package including benefits