Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
GIMBER is the new “kick on the block”, as well as a fast-growing company that is making its spicy way through the zero-proof market.
Tired of the same old wine-drenched parties, Dimitri gave birth to GIMBER in November 2017 in his home kitchen, after months of digging for the perfect
combination that would spice up his taste buds without making his head spin. A crazy amount of premium ginger, water and good vibes later, GIMBER came to itsofficial existence for you to dip your days & nights in the powerful bite it never fails to deliver.
They believe that people are what they drink & that they are what they bring to the market. In other words, to get the world hooked on a pure, natural & organic ginger drink.
To embody their kicking growth mindset, on a national and international scale, we are currently recruiting a Chief Financial Officer.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the financial strategy of thencompany in order to support the further scale-up/ growth and internationalization of the organization.
- You are responsible for the company's financial, accounting and controlling activities, including budgeting, reporting, treasury, cash pooling, credit
- management, auditing, etc.
- You are responsible for tracking cash flow and financial planning; analyzing the company's financial strengths and weaknesses, and proposing adequate directions.
- You build/ present laser-sharp financial dashboards & analysis to ensure the organization's goals are achieved.
- You identify, acquire and implement systems and processes to provide critical financial and operational information for your team and (internal) stakeholders.
- You maintain contacts / relationships with third parties, including banks, tax authorities, accountants, lawyers, etc.
- You will assist the Management in the successful growth of the organization, including capital- and fundraisings.
- You prepare and present all financial reports for the Board.
- You will have 6 teammembers, are part of the Management Team and report directly to the CEO
- You obtained a Master’s degree combined with a relevant track record of minimum 3 years within a similar role.
- Experience within or start-up/scale-up is a plus. Experience within a fast paced, strong growing environment is strongly required.
- You have a strong financial and controlling background - understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, general finance and budgeting.
- You have strong people management skills combined with an entrepreneurial, problem solving and “can do”-approach. You are able to interact, liaise and create buy-in at all levels both in- and external.
- You combine a strategic vision with interest in and attention for the operational business in all its aspects.
- You combine a solid analytical and pragmatic mindset & vision with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented leadership style.
- You speak fluently Dutch or French and English.
GIMBER offers you the chance to join a young, dynamic and fast growing Belgian company with a strong kicking growth mindset.
Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & apply now!