Battle of the Talents
RULES OF THE GAME
- Each team should take responsibility and make sure there is a smooth transition to the next activity.
- Latecomers will receive penalty points.
- All points will be properly tracked per activity and added to the points of the final game.
- The award ceremony will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Barkentijn.
Game 1: BOWLING
- The bowling game takes 20 minutes. There are 4 teams per session (each team consists of 10 people).
- On each bowling alley there is 1 person per team. So you will play a game against 3 people from 3 other teams each time.
After the game, the points of all team members will be added up. The team with the highest score receives 20 points, the team with the 2nd highest score will get 19 points, etc.
Game 2: MINIGOLF
- The indoor mini golf has 10 holes. There are 4 teams per 20-minute session (each team consists of 10 people).
- At each hole there will be 1 person from each team so that per hole there are always 4 people from 4 different teams playing.
At the end of the game, the number of strokes of all 10 participants of the team are added up. The team with the lowest number of strokes gets 20 points, the team with the 2nd lowest number of strokes receives 19 points, etc.
Game 3: LASERSHOOTING & ARCHERY TAG
- Each supervisor is responsible for 2 teams (each team consists of 10 people)
- In both activities - each lasting 10 minutes - the 2 teams must compete against each other and try to stay alive as long as possible and hit as many participants of the other team as possible (with laser / archery tag)
Based on the number of participants per team that are alive at the end of the game + the number of "hit" participants. The team with the best score on both counts receives a score of 20 points, the one with the 2nd best score gets 19 points,etc.
Game 4: KARTING & LIGHTHUNTER
- Each 20-minute session allows 8 people to go karting at the same time. Each team may delegate 4 people of which 2 people per lap will drive.
- A total of 2 laps are driven per session. While waiting, the 6 other members of each team can earn additional points by solving riddles. These will be provided to you by the guide on-site.
The number of laps driven per session per team will be added up. The team with the highest number of laps gets 20 points, the team with the 2nd highest number of points receives 19 points, etc.
Game 5: PADEL & TEAM TROPHY
- During indoor padel matches, 4 people per team will be able to participate per match. During the first 10 minutes, 2 people from each team will play, the next 10 minutes will be played by the 2 other members of the team.
The team with the highest score on the padel court, gets 20 points, the team with the lowest score gets 0 points.
The time of the last person that crosses the finish line counts.
Winner: 40 points
2nd place: 38 points
3rd place: 36 points
4th place: 34 points
5th place: ...