Description de l'emploi
Become a part of our scientific team to work on customer oriented R&D projects as well as internal developments in the field of atmospheric plasma thin film deposition. The focus of a laboratory scientist would be to support proof of concept studies realized for our clients in Belgium, oversee the laboratory and workshop in Leuven as well as provide a close link with the Luxembourg headquaters. The work will involve close collaboration with our customers on their specific product-oriented plasma developments as well as coordination of project and RTO activities centered in Leuven.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Overseeing the activities of Belgian satellite laboratory in coordination with the headquarters and R&D center in Luxembourg
- Organization of laboratory work for a team of scientific project sutdents
- Realizing atmospheric plasma deposition treatments
- Preparation of experimental strategies;
- Accompanying customers through the stages of research and development;
- Representing MPG at scientific conferences, external meetings, etc.
- The role is reporting to the CTO in Luxembourg, onboarding will be organized in the Luxembourg location.
- You´re able to execute laboratory work rigorously and thoroughly and follow that with appropriate internal documentation
- You show attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- You´re a team player and customer-focus is important for you
- Education: You hold a MSc in chemistry, material science, chemical engineering or similar.
- Languages: English – fluent in speaking and writing French or German would be an asset.
- Experience: at least 3 years of industrial experience in the field of materials and manufacturig