Senior Associate Scientist GMP QC Lab
+32 496 49 18 21
Description de l'emploi
Science Talents is part of House of Talents, an international HR services group specialized in bottleneck professions. You will be working in a no-nonsense environment where team spirit, drive and eagerness to learn are key.
We are very open and communicative go-getters who are keen on results and quality.
To further strengthen our growth, we are constantly looking for new colleagues within Project Staffing.
Working as a consultant equals working with a fixed contract at Science Talents. You get the chance to work on different projects in your field of expertise and gain new experiences in life sciences, the chemical sector, and the food industry.
Work is important; however, we also attach great value to a healthy dose of fun@work! Triggered? Let's meet!
- You execute analyses such as (u)HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, UV spectrophotometry, moisture content, osmolality, pH, ELISA, Cell based potency assays, particle counting, … required for release testing, stability testing and in use testing for different Nanobody batches intended for pre-clinical and clinical use, compliant with GMP regulations.
- You execute analyses required for the qualification of analytical methods.
- You assist in drafting and finalizing GMP documents such as system instructions, analysis plans, validation plans, result reports and method validation reports.
- You interpret and report the data according to the methods and compliant with GMP regulations.
- You control that the storage of the materials is performed according to the internal guidelines and you assure that shipments of materials from and to Ablynx is executed according to the specific instructions.
- You are responsible for the daily maintenance of analytical equipment laboratory supplies and the glassware cleaning
- You will plan your daily work independently according to the instructions given by your supervisor.
- Bachelor/Master Biochemistry/ Biotechnolog
- 5 + years experience with working in a GMP lab environment y or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of chromatographical technics - UPLC, HPLC, Size Exclusion,..
- Team player, enthusiastic, accurate in execution and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sense for initiative, quality, accuracy and detail.
- Knowledge of Dutch and good writing skills in English.
Will you become one of us? Join a financially sound company and become part of a group of no fewer than 2,500 top colleagues! We cannot wait to meet you! Fill in the form below and we will reach out to you soon.