Sales Representative Oncology (region 'Oost- & West-Vlaanderen')
+32 497 71 58 10
Description de l'emploi
This role encompasses the overall sales responsibility of our client's oncology portfolio in the region 'Oost- & West-Vlaanderen'. You are responsible for the execution of customer facing activities and delivering unparalleled customer experience. It requires a “looking for solution” mindset, an ability to work with a lot of autonomy on the one hand, and a great TEAM collaboration on the other hand.
Deliver exceptional customer experiences:
- You will drive the sales and the promotion of the oncology portfolio of the company towards oncologists/pneumologists/gyneacologists. This can be enlarged in the future by haematologists.
- You will be responsible for key products in Breast cancer, Lung Cancer in current indications.
- You will be the product ambassador in your region, knowing your product, key customers, hospital structures very well.
- You are able to create, implement and improve concrete Account Plans for major hospitals/universities
- You excel in territory management: managing of appointments and coverage + call rate for different HCP tierings.
- Integration of Value Based Selling (VBS) model within the strategic marketing message implementation
- You are not afraid to challenge the existing treatment habits by identifying the gaps to reaching a better patient outcome.
- You have a strong drive for execution in a multichannel world
- Live or virtual representation of the company during F2F contacts with HCP’s, local independent meetings, congresses, in-hospital events, …
- Embracing multichannel touchpoints by actively integrate digital activities and touchpoints in your plans
- Be capable of optimizing the channel mix when defining your action and implementation plans.
- Proven successful experience in selling pharmaceutical products
- Experience at Oncology Specialist level is a must (preference in Breast Cancer)
- Having the capacity to hold high level scientific exchanges with customers and be able to understand the scientific data in the domain
- Strong willingness to learn & grow
- Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude & goal oriented (focused decisions). ‘Looking for solution’ mindset
- Pro-activeness, entrepreneurship
- Being flexible and ability to deal with continuous changing environment
- Key Account Management mindset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Teams
- Good English language skills