R&D Raw Materials Manager
+32 496 49 18 21
Description de l'emploi
- You focus on ingredients for new and existing biscuit products and ranges. You analyze the ingredients in recipes and look for new innovative replacements or improvements or new ways to use existing ingredients.
- You network and collaborate with suppliers and universities, … You are innovative and push the boundaries.
- Next to this you support on the creation of new products and samples. You have a commercial understanding of products, feasibility and budgets in the food industry and know how to implement small and big changes to recipes and products to improve or innovate product ranges.
- You collaborate with the biscuits lab manager and specialists, the cream and chocolate lab specialists and the market observatory specialist
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Food technology, chemistry, biology, bio-engineer or similar
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English (Company’s business language) and knowledge. Knowledge of French and/or Italian is a plus
- Enthusiastic, curious, energetic and flexible
- A team player, able to work in a small team
- Innovative & thinking outside of the box
- Commercial insights
- Driving license
- Multicultural sensitivity