Quality Engineer Junior
+32 496 49 18 21
Description de l'emploi
- You will be working as part of the Global Technology and Engineering – Manufacturing Intelligence team in support of Tech Transfer activities of the Comirnaty vaccine manufacturing process.
- You would first be trained on the relevant process analytical technologies and then work to deploy the technologies at the receiving manufacturing site. This will involve performing the instrument qualification activities, working with the Tech Transfer team to establish the process characterization protocol and sampling plan, execute the experimental work (measurements) during the engineering and validation lots as well as reporting the results and recommendations from the outcome of the analysis
- Chemical/Bio Engineer or Chemistry, with 1-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing business.
- Pharma Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Process Analytical Technology (PAT), Statistical Process control & trending, Lab particle size DLS, Electrophoresis methods, Good Lab Practices (GLP), mRNA or DNA lab quantification/integrity
- Willing to travel regularly