+32 494 04 21 32
Description de l'emploi
- You design and execute QE projects with high focus on product registration.
- This position will drive improvement initiatives locally and globally to ensure that products are being registered within the expectations of the company
- Provide QA support to stakeholders locally and globally.
- This position assures compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in QA GMP environment
- You are very fluent in Dutch and English.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and FDA regulations.
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong and assertive oral and written communication skills to communicate information to cross functional stakeholders.