Description de l'emploi
You design and execute QE projects with high focus on product registration.
This position will drive improvement initiatives locally and globally to ensure that products are being registered within the expectations of the Estee Lauder Companies.
Provide QA support to stakeholders locally and globally.
This position assures compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in QA GMP environment
- You are very fluent in Dutch and English.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and FDA regulations.
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong and assertive oral and written communication skills to communicate information to cross functional stakeholders.