QC Supervisor/ QC TMP Manager
+32 494 04 21 32
Description de l'emploi
The Quality control Supervisor is responsible to plan organize, implement and control the daily activities of the QC third party & components laboratory to meet internal and external requirements. He/she will be responsible for overseeing lab testing processes with ability to troubleshoot issues and will participate in continuous improvement projects to drive efficiencies in the lab.
In this challenging role you:
- Manage, support and coach the QC third party & components team and represent the team in all layers of the organization.
- Have the responsibility for data review and final Release.
- Are actively involved in the alignment of corporate strategy and ongoing business initiatives.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement by: Making certain that all lab processes are adhering to relevant regulatory GMPs and global company policies & procedures; participating in audits to ensure regulatory readiness; monitoring lab KPIs and driving improvements
- Master’s degree in science or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 2-4 years practical experience in similar roles or organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP (SAP) systems are preferred.
- Experience in developing laboratory SOPs and revisions according to regulatory guidelines.
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English as a business language
- Strong knowledge of GMP, ISO and safety guidelines
Contract onbepaalde duur bij klant