QA/QC Data Analyst
Description de l'emploi
You will be highly committed to Quality and thinks in terms of Continuous Improvement and Collaboration. You report to the Quality Manager and will work closely with the QA Engineer. You are responsible for translating raw data of process parameters and QC results into clear reports with the usage of statistical techniques. And will coordinate practical action plans in order to increase stability of production quality output and reduce process variation and production costs.
- Creates reports of process parameters in order to optimize production processes
- Creates and maintain SPC dashboards with department leaders
- Performs trend analysis
- Prepares and defines action plans, identifies and resolves problems, completes audits and define improvement actions
- Takes part in root cause analyses
- Ensures QA/QC activities are properly implemented and communicated
- Maintains and improves product and process quality by completing system compliance and process audits.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and revalidations.
- Validates product quality by issuing Certificates of Analysis for each shipment
- Supports the Safety System
- A minimum of 3 years QA systems experience within Operations. Being a certified Internal / external Auditor is an asset.
- Strong knowledge SPC, good analytical skills
- Familiar with different statistical methodologies
- Good knowledge ISO9001:2015
- Experience with following disciplines is an asset:
- Lean and 6Sigma
- Change Management