Product specialist onco/hemato - Vlaanderen
- Execute brand strategy and tactics in field – in strong collaboration with the rest of the In-Field Team. Feed the Brand Team with relevant insights to support and loop back on strategy definition. Ensure optimal reach-out in field via a multi-channel approach
- Be responsible and accountable for sales performance via an effectively territory management and account-by-account approach. Use a dedicated challenger approach to have impactful scientific discussions with your stakeholders
- Build strong customer relationships and understand customer needs - placing the patient into the center of any efforts and operating within the business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
Description de l'emploi
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs and financial targets in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between the company and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities, leveraging optimally all communication channels, including digital ones.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with in-field team, brand team to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate our value proposition with health providers assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Ensure accurate planning and reporting of calls, appointments and meetings in CRM system. Take the lead for collection of administrative documents for HCP's contracts, and provide full documentation to assistants in line with OEC & guidelines.
- Play an active and constructive role within IFT, ensure optimal collaboration with MSL to build and implement the Account Plans. Collect and share market insights with IFT colleagues and feed Brand Team
- Best in class compliance: ensure compliance to all applicable rules & procedures related to OEC, Finance, BTS, Purchasing, Material Review, Pharmacovigilance,… Make sure to understand all rules applicable to your function, ensure timely completion on all assigned training, plan activities sufficiently in advance to allow sufficient time for all required steps, pro-actively reach out and discuss in case of (potential) issues, act as an ambassador of compliance
- Master's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences and deep recent experience in oncology / hematology
- In-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge in oncology / hematology
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong digital skills – use of CRM tool, remote engagement, digital communication channel tool
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
- Proven track record of success in sales performance within respective therapeutic areas preferred
- Very good communications skills as well internally as externally, well structured, assertive, autonomous / very strong interpersonal skills
- Dutch native and fluent in English