Process Service Specialist - F&B
Description de l'emploi
We are seeking a Process Service Specialist to join its industry leading Food & Beverage team. We are increasing food safety and product quality, enhancing sustainability and boosting operational efficiency. We provide cleaning and sanitation solutions to food, beverage, and dairy manufacturing environments through a dual focus on sales and technical service/consultation to new and existing customers.
You will have the opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
Supporting the existing customer portfolio and cleaning- and hygiene processes in terms of safety, chemical- and engineering Service Level Agreement, training, budget – and quality KPI, TCO- and equipment projects, cleaning- and performance audits, etc.
- On site concentration and technical performance checks of our Applications.
- Perform and follow-up of cleaning and hygiene audits.
- Identify and drive actions to realize our KPIs as safety, quality, water/TCO saving, …
- Ensure implementation and follow-up of agreed service and contractual commitments.
- Communication and reporting.
- Delivering World Class Service as agreed to satisfy the customers.
- Implementing new concepts and innovations at customer site.
- Reporting your business and activities to District Sales Manager.
- Bachelor level (e.g. Food & Beverage industry, chemistry, microbiology, …) or equivalent experience.
- A plus is relevant job related experience with emphasis in Food or Beverage market (protein, bakery, dairy, beverage, vegetable and fruit processing).
- Mother tongue is Dutch and advanced English language skills.
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office).
- Autonomous, communicative and stress resistant.
- Problem solving skills.
- Driving license category B.
- Good knowledge of Brewery systems, equipment and cleaning and hygiene procedures is an asset.
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn through new experiences, and take part in action learning opportunities.
- Openly accept and provide feedback, and use it to better self and team members
- Real team-player and decision maker, focused on results
- Actively build relationships with customers
- Readily share ideas in order to enhance the value of the team and organization
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- Go the extra mile for the customer