Process engineer Cell culture
Description de l'emploi
Our client a biotechnological production site for therapeutic proteins. The production of these proteins takes place via cell cultures in bioreactors, followed by a purification process. In this position the focus is on the cell culture process. From a thorough scientific and technical specialization you ensure process support, improvement and monitoring of the production processes by:
- Support designing/developing/improving existing production processes, both through small-scale lab studies with scale-down models and through large-scale support activities
- Independently set up experiments and develop and carry out studies
- Provide documentation through generation of scientific/technical study protocols and reports
- Maintain, adjust and communicate documentation and process knowledge.
- Data trending and monitoring of ongoing processes, experiments and analyzes to ensure process reliability, as well as have an accurate understanding of the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes
- You obtained (preferably) a PhD in Life Sciences or are equivalent through experience
- You have a very good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- You have specific experience in growing mammalian cells in lab scale bioreactors.
- Experience with growing mammalian cells in production scale bioreactors is a plus.
- You enjoy working in a lab, you have excellent problem-solving skills and you can handle multiple (practical) tasks at the same time
- You have good technical writing skills and are able to prepare protocols and reports
- You are accurate, result-oriented and able to critically analyze data and draw scientifically sound conclusions and formulate them correctly
- You have an excellent knowledge of cGMP
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You are flexible, stress resistant, open to change & innovation and are used to working with deadlines