MSAT development specialist
+32 496 49 18 21
Description de l'emploi
Science Talents is part of House of Talents, an international HR services group specialized in bottleneck professions. You will be working in a no-nonsense environment where team spirit, drive and eagerness to learn are key.
We are very open and communicative go-getters who are keen on results and quality.
To further strengthen our growth, we are constantly looking for new colleagues within Project Staffing.
Working as a consultant equals working with a fixed contract at Science Talents. You get the chance to work on different projects in your field of expertise and gain new experiences in life sciences, the chemical sector, and the food industry.
Work is important; however, we also attach great value to a healthy dose of fun@work! Triggered? Let's meet!
In the Analytical MSAT function, we have opportunities for an Analytical Development specialist who will have the following main responsibilities:
- Support designing/developing/improving/validating existing analytical methods in function of existing or new production processes
- Independently set up experiments and develop and carry out studies in either a chromatography-oriented or cell & Biochemistry-oriented teams
- Provide documentation through generation of scientific/technical study protocols and reports
- Maintain, adjust and communicate documentation and knowledge.
- Data trending and monitoring of ongoing methods, experiments and analyzes to ensure reliability, as well as have an accurate understanding of the effectiveness and efficiency of the methods
- You obtained, preferably, a PhD in Life Sciences or are equivalent through experience
- You have a very good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- you are expert in either chromatographic analyses assays e.g. HPLC/UPLC, MS, ion-exchange or/and in binding, capillary electrophoresis, spectrophotometric, immunological assays
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and can handle multiple (practical) tasks at the same time
- You have good technical writing skills and are able to prepare protocols and reports
- You are accurate, result-oriented and able to critically analyze data and draw scientifically sound conclusions and formulate them correctly
- You have an excellent knowledge of cGMP and can convert legal requirements regarding analytical methods into effective action plans
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You are flexible, stress resistant, open to change & innovation and are used to working with deadline
Will you become one of us? Join a financially sound company and become part of a group of no fewer than 2,500 top colleagues! We cannot wait to meet you! Fill in the form below and we will reach out to you soon.