+32 494 04 21 32
Description de l'emploi
- Providing affiliate medical advice related medical affairs strategy, planning, and supportive tactics related to company's products.
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to develop and execute medical affairs plan/activities that supports the strategic operating goals for the company business, which may include post marketing research, investigator-initiated trials, medical education, research grants, medical advisory boards, and scientific communication/publication.
- Utilize expert medical/scientific knowledge in assigned therapeutic area to provide strategic input and medical expertise for new and existing products to marketing and sales staff, contributing to the development of product strategies.
- Establish relationships with clinical and research leaders in their assigned region including, but not limited to, academicians, clinicians, directors of pharmacy and other health care professionals
- Responsible for approval of medical and scientific content of all relevant materials/ communications.
- Respond to medical information queries if no separate medican information specialist is working in the country.
- Preferable MD or PharmD, other biologic science graduate
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Medical Affairs organization.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medical Advisor roles and responsibilities and understand compliance within the Standards for Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, promotional laws and regulations, and the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Nice to have, some experience in clinical research or experience in marketing or sales organization
- Knowledge of commercial and environmental aspects of the pharma business in (country).
- Experienced in managing projects to completion.
- Demonstrated ability in design, initiation, and reporting of clinical studies as part of an integrated clinical plan.
- Able to discuss scientific aspects of product development regulatory issues and also in discussing commercial issues.
- Able to review, evaluate, interpret, and present complex data;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including scientific writing skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to influence and succeed through others and to form excellent relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, and proven track record of delivering high quality within timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and align with wide range of stakeholders, regionally and cross-functionally.
Permanent contract with our client, they offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.